Friday, December 19, 2014

Take a Break!

It's hard to believe we are already halfway through the 2014-2015 school year. It certainly doesn't seem like it's been over four months since I went from being Mr. Timmins, Southeast Polk Junior High Computer Applications Teacher, to Rob Timmins, Southeast Polk District Data and Assessment Coordinator. The last few months have been a time of excitement and change, and a time of shared experience with all of the new coordinators, coaches, and model teachers that resulted from our district's successful TLC grant application last spring. As the first semester winds to a close this afternoon, I want to thank all of my new curriculum team colleagues for making my transition into this new position a smooth one. I want to thank all of the instructional coaches for the amazing work they are doing in every building in the district. Most importantly, I want to thank all of our classroom teachers for the job they do with our students each and every day. I really feel that something incredible is just starting at Southeast Polk, and it makes me excited about the future success toward which we're all working.

Happy holidays, everyone. Enjoy your winter break. You've earned it!

No comments:

Post a Comment